Saturday, June 26, 2010

I hope I'm not being too picky


Yay I have my first followers! Thanks girls (:

So Thursday night I met Mr. Businessman for dinner, and I found out he is actually a true gentleman. He is more than double my age, and not attractive, but I don't want to cringe away from him either. He takes care of himself, and while he doesn't have a six pack, he doesn't have a gut either, so things seemed like they could work out. During dinner, he talked a lot about his business and what is it that I need to be successful in life, and I found all of this really interesting. I didn't even have to feign attention, which I was already planning on doing. The one thing that bothered me was the way he talked to the host at the restaurant, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm a waitress myself so I know how annoying snobby people with money can be, and I really don't appreciate it. Besides that, it was a lovely dinner, which was my pick! Sushi, my favorite (:
After dinner, of course, he invited me back to his hotel room, but I avoided this by saying I had work early in the morning, and that we should meet for lunch instead, which he agreed to. Another bonus! Didn't pressure me into going with him. Friday before lunch I got the best surprise ever! He told me he wanted to take me to get my nails done (I like keeping acrylic nails on..so much easier to take care off, but I haven't had the time lately) and so he went to get some coffee while I stayed at the spa, pampered and happy. I called him when I was done and we went to a place nearby for a late lunch. Second strike here, he was on the phone with I-don't-know-who for about half of our dinner! I had to keep myself entertained with texting my friends, which I guess is better than a boring conversation, but still. Anyway, after he got out of his phone we started talking about what kind of arrangement we both wanted. He is not interested in an allowance, or a pay per play. He wants me to travel with him, or visit him at home, and then he will take me out shopping and things like that. Right now I'm hoping to find an allowance SD, but this didn't seem bad, since he lives in Florida, and he even offered that I could take a friend with me, she would only have to stay in the guest bedroom.
Back to the story, I accepted going with him to his hotel room, and well, I'll spare the details. This was my first time having sex with a SD, and the experience wasn't that bad. He made me orgasm more than once (I spent the night) and the size wasn't bad at all. I just hated how he wouldn't shut up while I was on top! It took all my energy to ignore him and pretending I was just enjoying myself.
The morning before I left he gave me an envelope with some money for shopping (which was very generous!) and said he would love for me to visit him soon. So I might be making a trip to Florida in the next month or so.. I don't know yet. While the sex wasn't bad, and the money wasn't either, I don't think I would want to spend the whooole weekend at his house. I'm hoping my SD will be local.

For now I'm still searching! And I will do some nice shopping with my well earned money (:

Much love!<3

2 comments:

  1. just for future reference its alway best to not get intimate with a SD until an arrangement has definitely been established and u have already received money before-hand. trust me i am not trying to preach bc i def did the same!! lol... and it can be whatever esepcially if u did enjoy the sex ;p and so funny about him talking too much during the deed - i find it sooooo annoying and almost girly when a guy makes alot of noise/talks during sex - blehhh x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I'm really lucky he was so generous about the money he gave me afterwards, he could have been broke for all I know.
    And it's kind of like a waste of time since I realized I didn't even want an arrangement with him..
    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete