Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it official?

I had my first pot SD date yesterday! I'll call him Mr. Nice
Can you say unsuccessful though? Mr. Nice was, as his name says, really nice. I opted to have coffee instead of a dinner because I couldn't stay out too late and thought it would be a lot safer. Since I met him on his side of town (Houston is way too big!) I ended up getting lost and he had to call me to help me get to where our meeting was. He stayed with me on the phone the whole way, so I thought our date started pretty nice. When I finally got there he pulled in with his BMW next to my car, and I feel somewhat more comfortable, even though I knew it could have been a rental. He's always calling me his 'little girl' and things like that..which is soo weird because I'm about 1 or 2 years older than his daughter (I didn't ask for specifics), but anyway. He wanted to meet at Starbucks (I didn't know what to make out of that?) and I asked for the oh so great skim green frappuccino! (: Oh I forgot to mention how the picture he showed me was definitely not recent..but oh well.
We talked for about 2 hours..and it wasn't that bad. But I started realizing this wasn't going to work when we started taking about what kind of arrangement he wanted. He just kept asking me what I wanted..that he wanted me to be happy..bla bla. It turned out to seeing him twice a week for $1000 a month. Eek! Am I greedy or is that just completely not worth it? Even though he did offer to travel together sometime during the summer..I still didn't think it was enough. Eventually I had to leave and he was already asking if I wanted to go back to his apartment..ugh. I did give him a kiss (ewww) because I didn't know yet what I wanted to do about him. Worst kiss ever, by the way.
When I got home I texted him telling him that double what he offered would still be fair, and he didn't disagree with me, but he said that was out of his budget. He said that even though he couldn't afford me, that I wouldn't find a SD that would care for me as much as he would..right. So that's it for him, at least my first date wasn't a complete horrible experience.

In other news, remember my 'first break up' and how rude that guy was about it? Well I think he needs a name now, Mr. Businessman. So he emailed me the morning after our little fight..apologizing over and over again and that he really liked me, and that he was really willing on flying to Houston to make me feel more at ease. That he would stay at a Hotel for two nights and we could get to know each other then. I agreed with it because he has been trying to get to me for a while now..and that's a good thing for a SD right? And he's been offering a lot money wise, so we'll see where this goes. He will actually be landing sometime today. I don't want to jinx anything so I'll post more about Mr. Businessman Saturday/Sunday after he's gone.

Pretty busy week, and I'm sad I'll have to miss partying with my friends tonight! But oh well, if I get some $ugar it'll definitely be worth it.

Much love babies! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just started reading.

    Best of luck to you with Mr. Businessman. <3

    ReplyDelete